Time for a Tune-Up
Now that it's winter here in the Northern hemisphere, many of us are spending more time inside than usual. Sure, there's plenty of chores to keep everyone busy, but there are also some yearly maintenance projects you should do this season to keep your home in tip top shape. Why not get them done now?
- Check that all outlets are functional
- Check all locks and deadbolts on doors and windows
- Inspect all caulking and grout in kitchens and bathrooms
- Tighten any loose handles or knobs
- Change the furnace filter
- Change the batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Your House Needs a Yearly Tune Up - What About Your Calibrated Instruments?