Did you know that September 14th is
National Coloring Day?
Coloring isn't just for kids, adults can benefit too! Researchers and art therapists alike have expressed the benefits of coloring for over a decade.
- Relieve anxiety & stress
- Increase positivity & focus
- Help you enter a meditative state
- Tighten any loose handles or knobs
- Replace negative thoughts
- Force you to unplug from tech
A few moments with crayons, markers, paints, or pencils utilizes both hemispheres of the brain: left and right, leaving you stimulated yet rejuvenated.